Friday, July 25, 2014

My Amazon Kindle Updated Report

Hello everyone, It's Friday and I'm checking back in to let you know how my Kindle eBooks are doing on Amazon. Here is the report:

Overall I am pretty happy considering I have not drove any traffic to these eBooks it's all Amazon pushing them. Next week I am going to start promoting the eBooks and see if I can't get these numbers to double. By the way I have 4 eBooks for sale all in different niches. Only 3 of these books really make any of the money but it's mostly just one book that is making this money. Also if you look you can see that Japan pays a lot more for the eBook and the funny thing is that eBook only costs $.099 here in the states. I am going to be looking more into this because this could be a untapped niche but I am not for sure just yet. 

Leave me a comment below and let me know how you are doing with your kindle books. If you need any help be sure to ask and I'll help you the best that I can. Have a nice weekend Everyone.

P.S Here are the links to my eBooks on Amazon. You can leave me a review or buy them that would be Awesome!!
WordPress made Simple- Your Complete WordPress Guide to Building a Website 

No comments:

Post a Comment